Masters of Business Ownership Program
What are the few really important skills you need to master to make your business grow? How can you master these skills? Implement the lessons into your company now? Get the support and accountability needed to make it stick?
You can get a MBA from a top business school but the real-world lessons needed to succeed aren’t learned in school. That’s why we created the Masters of Business Ownership (MBO) Program. Just one morning a month for six months and you can learn the most important best practices, tactics, and strategies to propel your business forward.
What is it?
We worked with business owners in tens of thousands of individual coaching sessions. There are many valuable lessons to be learned from the experiences of other business owners – a real-world MBA. Once a month for six months, you’ll meet with other business owners for training, coaching, and accountability session designed to instill these six most powerful lessons for a business owner. You will be challenged not only to learn these lessons, but to implement them into your business.
- 98/2 Delegation ™: How savvy entrepreneurs learn to delegate in tough environments
- Managing from a KPI dashboard: The key to future-facing management
- Creating a hiring and training system to consistently create superstar employees
- Designing an Operations Plan so your business runs like a Swiss watch without you
- Creating a Proven and Repeatable Sales Process so all salespeople can produce like superstars
- Never sell your business: Tripling your exit price with the CEO Emeritus Plan
How you can benefit:
- Every session is loaded with not only great ideas, but great implementation strategies to make more money in your business
- Gain the secrets and knowledge that can propel your business to the next level
- It’s motivational. Participating in a group setting with other growth-minded CEOs is inspiring
- Follow these lessons and you WILL make more money
How is this program different?
- Action oriented content, not concepts
- Real-world lessons gained from experience, not theory
- Accountability to go along with learning
Who can attend?
- Any business owner, CEO, C-level executive, referral partner and their guests are welcome
- Limited to 20 participants per class